Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Nikon D5100


I GOT IT!!!....I GOT IT!!....I wish i could put into words what i feel right now. But, if i were to say something(s), it would be; happiness, joy, excitement, OMG!!!....OMG!!!.. I'm super excited, and it's got me writing about it; something which i thought i'd never really do, because i never thought writing was my forte. This just means a lot because i've wanted to get a DSLR ("pro") camera (the image above and below), for a while now, but i think i just sucked at saving for it, lol.

The unboxing...aaahhh....my excitement at this point was major, so much more than when i actually made the purchase.


I think what really got me interested in photography was mainly Tumblr. Okay, the first thing that got me hooked to that addiction of a site was definitely the GIFs (the movable images). You should have seen my face the first time i saw a gif, haha....so windblown, i just couldn't believe that was possible. The great photography that i kept getting exposed to, as i got more accustomed to it, was definitely a close second and drew me in. I really think a good photo is worth a thousand words. That is why i think that my Tumblr page describes who i am. So.... >> My Tumblr Page (One of my great loves) 


I'm looking forward to wherever this 'photography journey', with YouTube (my teacher, lol) and whoever i encounter along the way, takes me. I get teary eyed from thinking about it, so exciting. It will definitely be a great stress relief from school that tends to get so hectic. Plus, i hope i take great pics, or all my emotions, money and time spent, would have been for nothing, lol.

My first shot, not so bad, i hope....very random, i know...the camera's lens cap;


#np as i write this; Say Something - A Great Big World (Not exactly befitting because my excitement is at 100, and the song's so mellow, but that's what i felt like listening to at that time...:D)

No comments:

Post a Comment